Facebook Ads Manager is the ultimate ad creating tool for small businesses. Ads Manager is a Facebook ads creating tool that is FREE in addition you can design super effective ads on Facebook. You can:
- Create and run your Facebook ads;
- target your Facebook ads to people you care about;
- set your own budget; and
- see how your Facebook ads are performing, access your billing summary, payment history and payment method information.
- All in one packaging presents you with a variety of extras, as a result you will experience great value.
- Packaging makes it easier for you to understand exactly what’s involved from the beginning so you know what you are in for.
- We will ensure your marketing manager understands his duties therefore enabling accurate, quality servicing.
What to expect?
After the initial workshop your marketing manager will develop your Facebook ads marketing objectives, in addition the marketing objectives should align with your companies marketing goals. The Facebook ads marketing objectives will be clear and measurable furthermore increasing your ad success.
Facebook Ads objectives
Facebook marketing objectives will vary from client to client and may include the following;
- 3x more engagement on profile page in addition to improving your business brand profile;
- Increase website traffic by 10% in the same way increasing sales;
- Collect leads as well as build customer audiences;
- Reach 100 page likes by X month date;
- and more.
You will be able to develop a buyer persona based on the detailed insights that we collect using Facebook Ads manager. As well as the organic content we produce will stay on your page as a result you can use them in future to facilitate ads boosting.
We are qualified marketing specialists
Mervyn John Fernando is our marketing director as well as Indigenous Facebook package facilitator.
He is a 2017 graduate with Latrobe university in addition completing an undergraduate degree in business, majoring in marketing. Mervyn has built up many skills in the marketing industry, formally he was working as part of a communication team while in the public sector.
Merv’s current skill set
- Social Media Marketing.
- Facebook Advanced Advertising.
- SEO research and implementation.
- Fundamentals of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and photoshop.
- Website development.
- Analytical thinking.
Who are our customers?
“Our customers are Small Indigenous business owners and Indigenous program coordinators in Australia”
Feel free to give us packaging advice for future reference
At Claystone we have considerable respect for Indigenous people, above all we encourage Indigenous people to have a voice. If you would like to provide us with any feedback regarding our packaging, please feel free to email us, as a result you would be contributing to the advancement of our Indigenous business people.