What is a 'Marketing Advisor'?
A ‘Marketing Advisor’ is your own personal marketing and engagement professional that will be there to provide you and your team with expert advice around all your communications.
A Marketing Advisor will be like an extra employee but with lesser obligations from you. Essentially, a ‘Marketing Advisor’ is like a lighter version of a marketing consultant.
What does a Claystone 'Marketing Advisor' do?
A Claystone ‘Marketing Advisor’ performs the following;
- The Marketing Advisor is available for any questions related to your communications goals and objectives.
- The Marketing Advisor will support your Communication team and give direction when needed.
- The Marketing Advisor will participate in planning days.
- The Marketing Advisor will support new communication trainees or employees in your business.
- The Marketing Advisor can provide resources such as; Graphic Design, Video Production, Websites and Photography.
Why engage a Marketing Advisor?
- Demonstrate your commitment to Indigenous engagement.
- Strengthen your relationship with an Indigenous professional.
- Strengthen your supply chain with an indigenous business.
- Strengthen your Indigenous engagement profile.
- Gain an experienced marketing professional.
- Strengthen your Indigenous networks.
Claystone Marketing Advisor - Merv Fernando
Hi, my name is Mervyn Fernando and I am the Founding Director of Claystone Marketing. As a proud Indigenous man, my career began with years of study across a broad range of qualifications. In 2017, I completed my Bachelor of Business with Latrobe University and have since studied a master’s in marketing.
Current skill sets
- Social Media Marketing.
- Website development.
- Communications Strategy.
- Marketing Plans.
- Video Production.
- Graphic Design.
- Analytical thinking.
- Systems thinker.
- People person.