Social media is growing increasingly popular in Australia, moreover it has become a valuable communication tool for Indigenous people. Digital platforms empower Indigenous people to share stories, therefore enabling them to continue carrying out their unique, historical kinship systems online.
Social Media brings business opportunities for Indigenous people
Opportunities don’t come any sweeter than social media, consequently TV advertisement and other forms of traditional media are slowly dying. In addition, social media has revealed a perfect opportunity for Indigenous business entrepreneurs to shine online. Indigenous business owners continue using social media to promote their business identities online in contrast to promoting their cultural identities.
The changing Social Media landscape
In brief, social Media platforms are constantly evolving and providing newer ways to engage our audience online. Due to this fast-evolving social media landscape, many small business’s are looking to experts with industry knowledge.
Our social media packages
Rarely within the Indigenous business sector in Australia you will find an Indigenous marketing agency offering social media services. Therefore Claystone Marketing are offering, two friendly Facebook packages, highly specific to Indigenous small businesses and Indigenous program co-ordinators in Australia. They are our Facebook Advanced Advertising Package & Facebook Basic Package.
Does this sound like you?
- You need an expert opinion to set you on the right path with Facebook Marketing?
- Your gathering Facebook leads but your not sure how to follow up?
- You have your marketing objectives and you don’t know how to implement them?
- Your boosting posts and no little of Facebook Ads Manager?
- Your on the lower end of the scale when it comes to creativity?
- You have a Facebook campaign idea but you don’t know how or where to start?
- Your busy handling the daily business operations and have little time to focus on the Facebook page?
5 mistakes that you could be making on Facebook
- You could be reaching an audience too broad;
- placing irrelevant ads to an irrelevant audience;
- choosing the wrong content, key words and post titles;
- paying your ad bids too high and receiving little results; and
- not regularly engaging with your online community #ghostpage.
Why boosting your posts is a waste of your money?
Successful Facebook Advertising does not contribute in any way to the amount of money you spend on ads, but is more so related to the tools and creative ways you set about placing an ad. The problem facing most small businesses is not knowing how to unleash the full potential of Facebook for business.
The secret of successful Facebook Advertising
Facebook Ads Manager is the ultimate ad creating tool for small business due to its detailed targeting features. Ads Manager is a Facebook tool that is FREE, in addition you can design super effective ads on Facebook. You can:
- Create and run your ads;
- target your ads to people you care about;
- set your own budget; and
- see how your ads are performing, access your billing summary, payment history and payment method information.